Do you feel like you never have quite enough sleep
Do you crave those morning lay-ins but know you’re dreaming!
Have you noticed that you ‘just aren’t your usual self’ lately?
We all do it, in fact we have to survive – we sleep. And like everything else in life, we all sleep just a little bit differently. Whereas you may be able to perform well on only 8 hours other people need 10, some even less!
Research is showing that a lack of sleep can increase weight issues. A lack of sleep can simply make you lose concentration leading to further issues.
So what can you do to improve the quality of your sleep?
Don’t go to bed stressed – I know I can hear you saying “easier said than done right!”
Here are some real life solutions other than Reiki. Reiki can help to improve your sleep by rapidly putting your body into deep relaxation, Reiki will release blocked energies causing you stress and tension. Leaving your body filled with a sense of calm and relaxation.
- HOT Tip #1 Write down what you have to do the next day and then leave it. Stressing about it is not going to make any difference, you can’t do anything about the situation anyway until the next day.
- HOT Tip #2 Go to bed early – instead of going to bed at 1am try 11pm
- HOT Tip #3 Meditation – spend 5 to 10 minutes just going within yourself, listening to your breathing.
- HOT Tip #4 Remove all electrical items from your bedroom – TV, radio, computers
- HOT Tip #5 Declutter your bedroom – make it a special place for you to come and relax and think about nothing else
- HOT Tip #6 Do some gentle exercise such as Yoga, Tai Chi or Qi Gong